Add a punch of flavour to your rice and curry with this Fish Ambulthiyal!
Fish 1 Kg
Goraka (Garcinia gummi-gutta) 1 1/2 Tsp
Salt 1 1/2 Tsp
Cinnamon 1 Inch
Optional: Garlic and Ginger 1 Tbsp each ( If not keeping for marinating).
- Clean and cut the fish into cubes.
- Place the fish into a clay pot
- Add goraka (Garcinia gummi-gutta) and salt. Mix well.
- Then add water, cloves, cardamom, cinnamon, curry leaves and pandan leaves.
- If you are not leaving the dish for marinating, add garlic and ginger.
- Bring to boil under medium heat and reduce the flame.
- Cook until all the gravy is absorbed.
Aunty D. is a full-time mom working a little magic in the kitchen whenever she’s got time on her hands. She brings to you easy and fast recipes with a twist of Sri Lankan spices and cooking techniques. Get Cooking!
Source From Pulse.lk
Author: Aunty D
#SriLanka #News #lka