Chicken Drumsticks 6 pcs
Pepper 1 tsp
Salt 3/4 tsp
Garlic Powder 1/2 tsp
Chilli Powder 1 tsp
Vinegar 1 tbsp
Noas Snackers Kochchi Bites 1 packet
All-purpose Flour 1/2 cup
Cornflour 1/4 cup
Salt 1/8 tsp
Water 1/2 cup
Oil (To fry)
- Add the chicken drumsticks, pepper, salt, garlic powder, chilli powder and vinegar into a bowl, mix well and let it marinate for 20 minutes.
- Add the Noas Snackers Kochchi Bites into a zip lock bag and use a rolling pin to breakdown the bites into a crumble.
- Add all-purpose flour into a bowl followed by cornflour, salt, water and mix well into a paste.
- Dip the marinated chicken into the flour paste and then into the bowl of bite crumble.
- Finally shallow fry the chicken and remove it from the pan once they’re done cooking.
Aunty D. is a full-time mom working a little magic in the kitchen whenever she’s got time on her hands. She brings to you easy and fast recipes with a twist of Sri Lankan spices and cooking techniques. Get Cooking!
The post Crunchy Kochchi Fried Chicken | Cooking with Aunty D appeared first on Pulse.
Source From Pulse.lk
#SriLanka #News #lka