1. What is a Sheet Mask?
Sheet masks are quite new to Sri Lanka but they are rapidly changing the beauty industry and gaining popularity across the globe. The saturated serum in the sheet masks nourishes and hydrates your skin giving a youthful complexion that glows with radiance. This is why dermatologists recommend sheet masks as a skincare therapy that promises your multiple benefits. Leave the sheet mask on your face for few minutes until your skin absorbs its concentrated essence and replenish your skin leaving it clean and soft.
Women are self-conscious about their skin imperfections more than ever before. We are caught up in the rat race where our lifestyle changes reflect on our appearance. Our skin is hypersensitive to the toxins in the atmosphere and needs to be looked after. Today, sheet masks have become the perfect go-to solution when your skin needs an instantaneous nourishment. Unlike traditional clay, peel off and thermal masks, sheet face masks can be conveniently used as a beauty staple in your daily skin-care regimen.
2. What is the Sheet Mask made of?
Natural Herbal Serum
Usually, sheet face masks come with a herbal serum. The nutrient-enriched essence is extracted from natural ingredients such as Aloe Vera, Kasthuri Turmeric, Venivel and Margosa (Kohomba) that can infuse the skin with minerals, vitamins, and antioxidants allowing your face to be cocooned with skin-benefiting nutrients.
The sheet in the mask is made up of a variety of materials including non-woven fibres, cotton, hydrogel and Bio Cellulose. Bio-cellulose sheet mask is an expensive, all natural material which adheres to the skin well. The sheet contains better absorption properties and comfortable mobility. Unlike traditional paste masks, sheet masks are user-friendly, natural, breathable and can comfortably stay on the skin securely while helping its ingredients to be absorbed into the deeper layers of your skin.
3. Why are Sheet Masks preferred over creams?
The beneficial Ingredients in many of the traditional, expensive, skin-care creams evaporate as it takes time for them to mingle with your skin. The fabric in sheet masks acts as a protective barrier that prevents quick evaporation of water phase. The ingredients in the sheet penetrate deep into the skin, bringing out the natural goodness of the essence.
4. How to use a Sheet Mask?
• Open the sachet that contains the serum mask and pour it into the tub.
• Make sure the serum is absorbed into the mask ‘s fabric. Leave it till it’s is drenched with all the natural essence.
• A clean skin helps to absorb the amazing ingredients in your mask. Start off by cleansing your skin with a mild face wash and place the sheet mask on your face.
• For best results, leave the mask on for 15-20 minutes. Sheet masks act as a barrier that prevents evaporation and ensures your skin receives maximum benefit from the active ingredients. When the pores open up, the powerful skin-rejuvenating serum is infused into your skin, leaving a youthful glow on your face.
5. Can you use a Sheet Mask more than once?
Sheet masks are great because it is individually packaged, making them fast, convenient, affordable and easy to use in today’s busy world. But they can be used only once. For a super-hydrating, conditioning and antioxidant-rich face, we recommend you use a sheet mask at least twice a week.
The post 5 Things You Have to Know Before Using a Sheet Mask appeared first on Pulse.
Source From Pulse.lk
#SriLanka #News #lka
Powered by WPeMatico